I want to get to know you. You have set a limit of 20 questions. This is what inquiring minds want to know.
1. How did your place of birth influence the person you are today?
2. Where would you take me on vacation if you knew we would be alone to do whatever entertained us?
3. If you could only be known for three personality traits, which three would you choose?
4. Why is your family defined by bloodlines or loyalty?
5. How do you execute your role during a disaster, be it natural, physical or emotion disaster?
6. What kind of patient are you when you are ill?
7. What is the difference between your versions of fashionably late and unacceptably late when applied to your punctuality and the punctuality of others at your functions?
8. Why do you prefer tidy, orderly, messy or bomb blast site as your cleaning method for your bedroom?
9. How often is your kitchen sink empty and clean enough to eat from?
10. When you have moments where the opportunity to laugh is inordinately inappropriate, how often do you seize it?
11. What adage best describes your view of your life in this moment?
12. What phrase or statement should be etched on your memorial plaque?
13. Which award would you get if you had been nominated for an Oscar™, Emmy™, Tony™, Golden Globe™, Grammy™ or AVN Award?
14. If you could wake up tomorrow at the pinnacle of the career of your choice, why would you have chosen it?
15. If you could change the number of children you had, would you and which direction?
16. If your soulmate walked through the door, what is the first thing you would say?
17. How often are you the butt of your own joke, and do you do it on purpose?
18. What would you prepare for a meal to impress?
19. What is the least number of hours of sleep you require, and when was the last time you got that much?
20. Why did you choose me as a friend?
Will you join me on a Month of Prompts? Grab the picture. Link to the page. It will be a fun ride!
Choose three questions to answer. Ask me a question!
Hashtags: #writingprompts #amwriting #MonthofPrompts
Thank you for sharing The M3 Blog with hashtags.