As I was combing through destinations in the way back machine, I came across something we have not done on M3 in, well, a year to be exact. There are a number of you who have not been around that long. It likely means you will not notice which answers have changed.
I absolutely love spam mail. This gem came from one of my five sisters. (Yes, I have many siblings.) Now, I hope you get a chuckle (or six). And my sincere suggestion is you copy this and spam all the people you know would answer with tongue firmly planted in cheek.
The answers are truthful to the best of my information, knowledge and belief. I am sticking to this.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A spoon filled with crawfish étouffée
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
All but one were taken in
the third circle of hell South Carolina
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, but I can play Dueling Banjos.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
0356 because that is when I finished transcribing Mantra’s last poem of the night.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Can the movers be here in ten minutes or less?
7. Name one thing you love about your body.
That someone else finds it attractive.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Tiffany @ 6 miles
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Maybe the better question is why do they need to be?
11. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
12. Who took your profile picture?
The one in everyone’s comments: Little V. The one of me in the hat: Me.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Not a chance.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Of course I can, and have. Spent years without owning a set.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Does this question include pet peeves?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
Rarely. I try and use my powers for good not evil, but I will resort to evil when good is not working fast enough.
19. Night out or night in?
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My late husband.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Cover up the feet of the white tree. It’ll have frost bite.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
To hate someone, I would have had to have loved them. On those I no longer love, I no longer waste emotional energy.
25. Do you like your wedding ring or do you secretly wish it was different?
Love them all.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Duh! They are called prescriptions for a reason.
27. Would you ever get some plastic surgery?
God put it where it is and if that’s not good enough, fella, keep shopping.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
29. Brazillian wax?
Have you seen my swim suit?
30. Have you ever skinny-dipped?
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I have something to do everyday…I have lots of children.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
That’s how I earned my wrinkles.
34. Do you think of a special person often? Who?
Quite a few…Virginia and the other nine brats. And one other.
35. What is your favorite color?
36. Who is important in life?
Children, friends, parents and extended family…which includes all of you.
This is fun. Pass it along. Pick three questions and tell me something about you!
(c) Red Dwyer 2012
Re-Blogging of this or any other post on The M3 Blog
is expressly forbidden.
Spread the Love!