• In Case You Missed One

• Register Today!

• Put in your email address to find out when a new post goes live on The M3 Blog!

Join 19 other subscribers

• What’s the buzz?

• RSS for any Reader

I heart FeedBurner

FBFPowered by ®Google Feedburner

• Like the 5,000 page

• What’s in it for you?

Custom Search
  • Helping Keep the Power On

The Green Room

Mix and Mingle

This page is dedicated to my loyal, reading colleagues and fellow travelers of the blogosphere. Take a moment to leave a link to your blog. Introduce yourself and give others an accurate idea of what your blog’s primary focus is. Then, take a moment to visit another blog.

If you see someone you would recommend, give their link a thumbs up and reply to their post with profuse, albeit sincere, praise.

The Alumni Club houses the most popular of the blogs from The Green Room. When you get a moment, stop by and see who is a star with The M3 Readers.

Danger!

Image by Riemer Palstra via Flickr

Warnings

Looking for your link to be approved? Heed.

• Leave only one comment with a link to your active blog(s).
  • No addresses from eBay, Amazon or any other product site.
  • If you have a book or album you are promoting, inbox me.
  • No email addresses (Put them on your Gravatar.)

I will not tolerate spam under any circumstances.

Post, Share, Link, Rate, Enjoy.

Red.

PS Stop by and post a link to your latest blog post on I have more than 5,000 contacts. on Facebook. Just a few more readers to reach!

Remember to +1 and share via the buttons below to get the word out to your networks! Use the hashtags #blogs & #networking.

Spread the Love!

Pinterest

You know you want to share!

• Add to favorites
  • RSS
  • Tumblr
Content Protection by DMCA.com

210 Comments

1. Live Clay: art. writing. humor. raising a teenager. single parent. nuts. and sometimes dogs, mice, and recipes (but not together).

Thank you, Red, for this little room where we can meet & greet. BTW, that was me who replied to our “Manhole” comment thread yesterday. Not sure why it was posted as Anonymous–user error! I guess I wasn’t myself that day.

• Red

/  March 8, 2012

Stop by the Welcome Home! page to find out why. I am working on it…Ugh. Glad you made it here. You will find a lot of people you will enjoy here.
      Red.

2. Hello! :)
    Red has asked that I pop by and leave a few particulars, so here I am!
    I’ve been blogging since 2010 so I suppose that could mean I’m still new at it, although I’ve tried to post every day, which adds up to quite a few posts. I don’t have a particular main theme that runs through my site, it is mostly about, well, anything and everything really. I like the random aspects of everything in, out and around the Universe, and hope that I convey a ‘feel good’ vibe through my posts.
    Oh, I have a few ‘characters’ that pop up from time to time as well, and they feature in several of my posts, and then there’s… well, there’s too much to go into detail in this introduction, I’ll just say there’s other ‘things’ too. Please feel free to visit, if you so wish. I’m sure things will make sense eventually… Tom :D
    Tom recently posted..In a dimension adjacent to this oneMy Profile

3. Hi,

I’m Binky. Well, at least that’s what my avatar says.

I have a little comic strip over at http://www.comics.wombania.com/ which follows the antics of Chris and the bunch of Wombies (Binky, Winky, Twink, and Fraz) who came to live with him and ended up taking over his life. The Wombies like chocolate, wine gums, rockets, and annoying Chris. And they’re really good at the last one.
    Binky recently posted..Power Lemonade StandMy Profile

4. Red

/  March 25, 2012

Tony Powers left me a comment on About Momma, so I moved it here…

Ann Marie er – Red, Thanks for the sub…but “Baying at the Moon” is my old NOW DEFUNCT site. ALL posts are always at Barking in the Dark. http://www.barkinginthedark.com See u there? And will continue to check u out also. Continue

5. It’s all the dirty little secrets, big filthy lies, trash talk, truths and twisted tales that my dustpan could hold.

I started this blog after much debate with myself. I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or call anyone out publicly, so this was my solution. Enjoy!
    Madi recently posted..Family TreeMy Profile

6. Hello My name is Lizzie.. :-)
    I have a picture in my head of the lovely name tags you wear at meetings.. Hello my Name is….

is about stuff… the meaning of life, life with bipolar, well not really cause it’s not ABOUT that but also daily Mental Moments.. and …stuff

http://lizziecracked.wordpress.com is my other blog called Artsy Brain Fartsies. It is the illustrated companion to Running Naked With Scissors although the 2 don;t often correlate lately. Anyways it is just a fun site cause sometimes my brain farts art and I like to share it.

Thanks Red. :-)
    Lizzie Cracked recently posted..Trifecta – Weekend Challenge, 3 Points of ViewMy Profile

7. Hi Everyone,

I started my poetry blog last October and write from the heart. You’ll find romance, laughter, tears, inspiration and faith. I’m a wife of 23 years and I have two children, 17 and almost 21! I’ve really enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people in blogland! Lauren :)

Thanks, Red, for this opportunity!
    LScott recently posted..A Tribute to Mom’s ♥My Profile

8. I FOUND THE GREEN ROOM :)
    THE CAFFEINE HELPED :)
    I AM CAT :)
    I AM A WRITER / INDIE SINGER SONGWRITER
    ARTIST FROM TORONTO, CANADA ….
    UMM WHAT ELSE
    I AM JUST CREATING DAY TO DAY .
    KINDNESS TO ME – MEANS EVERYTHING …..

HERE IS MY SITE :)
    AND THANK YOU RED XOXOXO
    AND THX TO DEB — FOR DIRECTING ME TO YOU XOXOXOXO
    I LIKE YOUR GREEN ROOM – RED …..
    IT’S COZY IN HERE …..
    Cat Forsley recently posted..Love Like There is No Tomorrow Cat Forsley ©My Profile

9. Hi Red this is such a wonderful room,will go n check other bloggers too.Thanks :)

Soma Mukherjee recently posted..The Lambretta GirlMy Profile