• In Case You Missed One

• What’s in it for you?

Custom Search
  • Get Published in 2017

Submit your book proposal today! Submit your book proposal today!
  • Register Today!

• Why Take The Chance At Missing One?

Put in your email address to find out when a new post goes live on The M3 Blog!

Join 288 other subscribers

• What’s the buzz?

• RSS for any Reader

I heart FeedBurner

FBFPowered by ®Google Feedburner

• Like Red Dwyer on Facebook

Red Dwyer - Author

Red Dwyer shared Distractify's video. ... See MoreSee Less

These lifelike sculptures are made entirely of paper.

View on Facebook

Red Dwyer shared Dr. Milton Moura - Ativismo quântico's video. ... See MoreSee Less

Galileu afirmava que uma bala de canhão e uma pena atingiria o solo simultaneamente se não houvesse resistência do ar. À epoca de Galileu, a demonstração experimental era difícil. 4 séculos d...

View on Facebook

Red Dwyer shared HiperCriativo's video. ... See MoreSee Less

Goku Super Saiyajin - Pintura em Spray Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/Porfiriojimenezart Crédito: www.porfiriojimenez.me/

View on Facebook
  • Like the 5,000 page

• Helping Keep the Power On

• And Now For Something Completely Different.

• Patriots & Ex-Pats

Free counters!

The Green Room

Mix and Mingle

This page is dedicated to my loyal, reading colleagues and fellow travelers of the blogosphere. Take a moment to leave a link to your blog. Introduce yourself and give others an accurate idea of what your blog’s primary focus is. Then, take a moment to visit another blog.

If you see someone you would recommend, give their link a thumbs up and reply to their post with profuse, albeit sincere, praise.

The Alumni Club houses the most popular of the blogs from The Green Room. When you get a moment, stop by and see who is a star with The M3 Readers.

Danger!

Image by Riemer Palstra via Flickr

Warnings

Looking for your link to be approved? Heed.

• Leave only one comment with a link to your active blog(s).
  • No addresses from eBay, Amazon or any other product site.
  • If you have a book or album you are promoting, inbox me.
  • No email addresses (Put them on your Gravatar.)

I will not tolerate spam under any circumstances.

Post, Share, Link, Rate, Enjoy.

Red.

PS Stop by and post a link to your latest blog post on I have more than 5,000 contacts. on Facebook. Just a few more readers to reach!

Remember to +1 and share via the buttons below to get the word out to your networks! Use the hashtags #blogs & #networking.

Content Protection by DMCA.com

212 Comments

1. Hello everyone!

My name is John. I live in the Denver-metro area.

My blog is not a ‘niche’ blog — I don’t blog about just one subject. I don’t think I’m wired to be able to give that much focus to one topic.

My blog is a hodgepodge of things. Most of my posts tend to be longform — 1000+ words (I like to talk). I write about caring for my mom (she’s almost 90), life as a gay man, being HIV+, about depression and anxiety. I share music, things to make you laugh, and, I’ve recently started posting stories for Flash In The Pan.
    John Nooney recently posted..Cleaning Up The Old Blogs: Emergency RoomsMy Profile

2. Hello Red!

As requested, here is the link to my blog:
    FigureVII: Radicle

My site just contains my thoughts. Sometimes I write nice, friendly things… but they usually tend to be of the darker variety. My posts primarily consist of poetry, fiction short stories, philosophy, and photography. I can’t help but create… And hopefully, maybe, occasionally, I entertain. Thank you for providing this flash opportunity. I appreciate a good challenge 🙂
    hmv recently posted..The Cursed Hearse – Chapter 2My Profile

3. Well, a little late in the game to start at the beginning, but that’s just how I roll… never know when I might pop up, or when or why!!!
    attached is link to my latest blogpost…
    I usually try to maintain the repetitive pattern of posting fractals again and again (mostly different fractals)! I am a very fractal person!
    And I am the author of Fractal Dreams!

🙂
    BuddhaKat recently posted..For a Few Fractals…My Profile

4. Here is the link to my blog as requested. Thanks!
    Mark recently posted..Median Lethal DoseMy Profile

5. Hi, came over from Tess/Teresa’s blog, Lets Cut the Crap!. She’s a frequent commenter on my site, and I visit her site and that’s how I’ve found out about your blog.

My site is where I post my microfiction, flash fiction, micropoetry, short stories, poetry, and general fiction. I like flash fiction and’ve found myself writing a lot of it lately, particularly in 33 words.

I really want to be published for real one day, and have my book in a bookstore and in the library.

Scriptor Obscura recently posted..SonMy Profile

6. Hi Red,
    You told me to drop a link in the green room. So here it is. Thanks again.
    Liquid Poet recently posted..Twisted Mix Tape TuesdayMy Profile

7. My blog address has changed. It is now http://gailthorntonsworld.com

Muah!
    Gail Thornton recently posted..Flash Fiction – AroundMy Profile

8. Hello,
    My name is Tom Nardone. I live in South Carolina. I was going to learn webdesign, but in preparing my test site I learned it was more fun to write then to better myself learning a new skill. A few people told me I was a good writer so I said to Hell with web design.

I am ADHD and my main motivation for writing is the attention, praise, and accolades I receive from my followers. It is very important to me to see how many people think I am awesome, so it is the first thing I check each day when I come home from work. I have two websites because I figured it would be twice the accolades. If given the choice to be rich or famous, I would choose famous.

Thanks
    @iamtomnardone recently posted..Cooking with Yvonne NardoneMy Profile

9. Seeing as I have changed my Space a few times I figured it was time that I re-added my location, and as I have decided to open iy up a little everyone is welcome, well ALL apart from those ghoulish Spam Bots of course 🙂 🙂

Let the show begin…

Call in whenever you are in the neighbourhood but whatch out for the Zombies finger 🙂 lmao

Andro