Newest update: 13SEP13
If this is your first time to M3, please pull up a rocker and grab a cuppa. You will find something to read in the Coffee Shoppe, some of the best of the blogosphere in The Green Room and Alumni Club, all of the legal and technical terms of service in The Office.
To those who are returning, welcome back! My many apologies for the power outage, lost luggage and complete lack of Dramamine during the move. I am so glad you have made it! Stop by here to see updates!
Debate continues as to how many people lost their WordPress subscriptions during the move. If you are one who did, Since everyone lost their subscriptions in the move, please hit the subscribe button in the left sidebar. Find out why you should!
- Although WordPress users can click the overhead follow button, M3 will never appear on your Read Blogs screen nor will posts be delivered via email. Only the subscribe button will deliver subscription email.
- Clicking the subscribe button will get you one email per day (at the most), delivered approximately 2000 EST (GMT -5). It will be a digest of all posts from M3 for the preceding 24 hours.
- Load the RSS feed into your reader.
Beginning 10MAR12, everyone who has not registered will be required to enter an email address to comment. The only reason: Adding your details is the only way for Gravatar to add your information. Here are some email facts:
- M3 will never sell, rent, share or give away your name or email address.
- M3 emails via the subscription distribution services.
- Without adding your email and a screen name, Gravatar can only see your IP address. You will get a randomly generated alien bug, the name “anonymous” and a response which has nothing whatsoever to do with you.
- It is the biggest weapon M3 owns against the spam bots, which made the move without incident…go figure.
- You must check the box disclaiming your status as a spambot, or your comment will not post.
- You will never receive email about comments on M3.
Once you input your information the first time, you only have to click in the boxes for a pull down to show what you input the last time. Those of you who forget your screen name now have a crib sheet!
If you come here via outside link, at the top of the comment box is a small WordPress icon. When you click it, you can fill in all your vitals or press the Connect with Twitter button… I have added for your convenience.
Registration & Liking
Using the Facebook login button in the left sidebar will keep you from having to log in for comments. The directions are listed on the registration page. Clicking the Facebook Like button at the top of any post will open a dialog box (just like the +1 box) so you can share a link on your wall. The send button allows you to send a link via Facebook email to someone on your friend’s list without posting to your wall.
M3 is covered in boxes. I am unloading them as quickly as possible. During the interim, there may be some items which shift about until I settle on precisely how I want to rearrange the furniture.
There was one large box to arrive with the movers. It contains a Facebook page and a Google+ page. Some joker wrote on the outside of the box: Some assembly required. Believe me when I tell you, that is a lie. There will likely be a post born of both adventures.
Scroll around and enjoy the scenery, the camaraderie and the new playground. Feel free to comment on any post, regardless of original press date. If you find something the movers broke, feel free to email me or stop by Ask Momma to leave me a note. See you in the comments.
Click on the M3 banner at any time to get to the front page!
This is Red, your non-spambot captain speaking. I have turned off the No Smoking sign. You are free to move about the cabin.
Spread the Love!