I absolutely love spam mail. This gem came from one of my five sisters. (Yes, I have many siblings.) Now, I hope you get a chuckle (or six). And my sincere suggestion is you copy this and spam all the people you know would answer with tongue firmly planted in cheek.
The answers are truthful to the best of my information, knowledge and belief. I am sticking to this.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Valley Stream, NY
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, but I can play Dueling Banjos.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Valentine and Klaus
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Can the movers be here in ten minutes or less?
7. Name one thing you love about your body.
That someone else finds it attractive.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Tammy @ 7 miles
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Maybe the better question is why do they need to be?
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I wish it came in an IV bag.
11. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
12. Who took your profile picture?
Coworker. It was my mug shot for the manager’s wall.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My son pushing a shopping cart
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Not a chance.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Of course I can, and have. Spent years without owning a set.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Does this question include pet peeves?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
Rarely. I try and use my powers for good not evil, but I will resort to evil when good is not working fast enough.
19. Night out or night in?
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Better living through pharmacology and my 48 oz coffee mug.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My late husband.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
This is some inane language used by my teenagers which they believe I cannot interpret. Joke is on them.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
To hate someone, I would have had to have loved them. On those I no longer love, I no longer waste emotional energy.
25. Do you like your wedding ring or do you secretly wish it was different?
Love them all.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Duh! They are called prescriptions for a reason.
27. Would you ever get some plastic surgery?
God put it where it is and if that’s not good enough, fella, keep shopping.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Shut Up, Kelly Osbourne
29. Brazillian wax?
Who has the right to tell me God put hair in the wrong places…besides me?
30. Have you ever skinny-dipped?
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I have something to do everyday…I have lots of children.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
That’s how I earned my wrinkles.
34. Do you think of a special person often? Who?
Quite a few…Virginia and the other nine brats.
35. What is your favorite color?
36. Who is important in life??
Children, friends, parents and extended family…which includes all of you.
This is fun. Pass it along. Pick three questions and tell me something about you!
(c) Red Dwyer 2011
Reblogging of this or any other post on Momma’s Money Matters is expressly forbidden.
Spread the Love!