…M3 is definitely not a porn site. Whew! I am so glad to know that.
I dont know what it is about this blog that turns me off so a lot, but you just dont appear to get me excited.”
And I am so glad for it, too. He prattled on about how I have no idea there are other opinions than mine (like they count 😉 ), how my style is annoying and I have a complete lack of content. Should I find it ironic his comment was about Will You Poke Me? How much more ironic is it I actual published his
insipid, ignorant, irrelevant, inappropos opinion?
Well, Josh, no parking. Get moving.
Blame It On Television
In a scathing email from a woman in Iowa, who was outraged at Tips for Keeping Your Child Unplugged, I learned the following:
- There ain’t nothing wrong with TV.
- TV is good for education shoes.
- If there isnt nothing to do cause it snowed what else you going to do but TV?
Wow! That is some powerful imagination. I can only think of 8,916 things I would rather do than “TV”…including NOT emailing some random blogger about education shoes. I wonder if I can buy education shoes online or if I need to have them fitted. Am I smart enough for education shoes?
Death of an Industry
In a Facebook message from a woman in Spain, I found out about international literacy. Commenting on Little Hemingway, she would inform me “nobody writes any more”. How ironic is it she wrote this to me?
She went on to explain (in a 500-word single paragraph):
writing is just going to go out of style. Video is where the big money is. Havent you seen youtube?”
I sent her back the sweetest little email you ever did want to read:
Why no, I had not seen this YouTube until now. Thank you so much for the link! I found this great footage of you there! That is you, isn’t it? http://goo.ey/5ExXx”
The Winner Is…
In an email nearly as long as the post My Answer, a man from Montana gave me his personal feelings about my answer paragraph-by-paragraph, headings included, highlights below:
- Your timing is all wrong.
- Do you have that DID or are you just a dodging a warrant?
- Children of God are meek and humble. You are the devil.*
- Are you the CEO of monkey shines?
- Who did you get to pose with you?
- Yeah, but it is all bad.
- Because no one would hire you.
- Glad you aren’t in the government. There would be a revolution instead of someone just assassinating you.
- You should be.
- Other does not even begin to describe it.
*Just to be fair…I am not the devil. I am his ex-wife.
I hope you have had a week free of stupid email…but if not, forward it to me. I bet I can answer it!
(c) Ann Marie Dwyer 2012
Reblogging of this or any other post on Momma’s Money Matters is expressly forbidden.
Spread the Love!