While I tend to have a designated junk container in each room with drawers, my official junk drawer is in the kitchen. To belie its name, the drawer is opened every day, often more than once, proving its contents are not junk.
- Scissors, 4 pairs
- Box cutters, 4
- Batteries: 9V, garage door, watch, camera. Rechargables: AA, AAA
- Silver polishing cloth
- Grip pad for opening jars and non-skidding cutting boards
- Sewing kits: crochet, fabric, upholstery
- Stick-on non-skid dots
- Mounting brackets
- Super glue, 2
- Fragrance oil, 4
- Bag of playing cards and dice
- Keys: skeleton, truck
- Diaper pins
- Dog tablets
- Candles: tea lights, birthday
- Lip balm
Will you join me on a Month of Prompts? Grab the picture. Link to the page. It will be a fun ride!
Name three things in your junk drawer. Do you have more than one junk drawer?
Hashtags: #writingprompts #amwriting #MonthofPrompts
Thank you for sharing The M3 Blog with hashtags.